- in space; X-rays may be produced by very hot gases more than one millionÂºC.
- X-rays sources are stars and galaxies that give out X-rays â€“ see diagram below.
- X-rays also made electrons acting togetherÂ interactÂ with a magnetic field in synchronous radiation.
X-rays Space telescope
- X-rays can not through our Earth’s atmosphere – astronomers can only detect the rays by using space telescopes; Chandra and XMM Newton. Â (Used before ROSAT, now it switched off.) (Wikipedia: ROSAT, German X-Rays)
- X-rays sources are stars and galaxies that give out X-rays – see diagram far below.
Space telescope – Chandra
Space telescope – XMM Newton