Northern Hemisphere Evening Sky Map
The Evening Sky Map is suitable for all stargazers including newcomers to astronomy. And, unlike other star charts on the Web, The Evening Sky Map will print clearly on any printer.
Click the link; Skymap.com to download the latest and past issues in PDF format.
Online Planetarium by In-The-Sky, Dominic Ford
- Astronomical Charts: Planetarium
- Constellations: Visible from your location
- Brightest objects visible in the sky: Rising/setting times today
- Visible objects which are higher than altitude 10° and brighter than Mag: +10; Altitude/time charts
Monthly Sky Guide in 2018
Observing the planets across the Night Sky in 2018
- Observing in 2018: Mercury
- Observing in 2018: Venus
- Observing in 2018: Mars
- Observing in 2018: Jupiter
- Observing in 2018: Saturn
- Observing in 2018: Uranus
- Observing in 2018: Neptune
Planets Visible in the Night Sky
List of conjunctions of planets
- Sunrise and Sunset times
- Day and Night World Map
- For your interest – Video Clip: A timelapse of our Sun
- Moonrise and Moonset times
- Moon Light World Map
- Current Moon Phase
- Super Moon – Good opportunity for photography!
- Lunar Eclipse – visible from the UK for the year; 2015 – 2020
- Full Moon Names and meanings
Moons of Jupiter in 2017
Here are the four bright “Galilean” moons of Jupiter — Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto,
and their shadows – it also shows the position of Jupiter’s “great red spot” (GRS).
- Sky Hound Tool – Comet chasing is the visual observation of telescopic comets.
Comet Chasing for this month
Currently observable comets
- The Lists of Meteor Shower 2017
- To answer the most common question about Meteor Showers viewing tips